Tuesday 21 October 2008

Action plan timetable

Wednesday 22nd October- Learn and memorise all of the assessment objectives and what each of them require.

Thursday 23rd October- Review mind map and write key points for what it takes to get an A.

Friday 24th October- Ask people and review my title. I am looking to see if my title is debatable and not too vague.

Saturday 25th October- Gather research on the British gangster genre. Research on Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels.

Sunday 26th October- Gather film critics about my film so I can incorporate it in my study.

Monday 27th October- Use the acronym GRAVIL to analyse my film so that I will cover all the concepts of my film.

Tuesday 28th October- Do a detailed SHEP analysis on my film as I need reference to other texts so that I meet my assessment objectives.

Wednesdays 29th October- Create a bibliography on blog.

Thursdays 30th October- Look at previous studies from past students and look what aspects of theirs I could.

No comments: