Tuesday 30 September 2008

Quotes/reviews for my film

"This chronicle of brutish violence doesn't exactly glamorise criminality – it's too seedy and depressing for that – but it does appear to regard it as worthy of respect, which is possibly worse." Independent.
I think that this is the best quote that best describes my text as it is hard hitting and no time for depressing moments its about respect. I can use this quote in my essay as states what my text represents.

"Guarding Essex club doors in the 1980s, it's a natural progression to distributing the drugs that the clubbers hoover up. And once embroiled in that game, it's only a matter of time before rival gangs and in-house treachery rear up, leading to the infamous 1998 'Rettendon Range Rover murders' shotgun slaying." Channel 4.
Ithink that this quote describes my movie as a time line which is good as it shows the film in stages.

No comments: