Friday 23 January 2009

Self Evaluation 2...

Attainment- 2- My level of work and achievement is up to a good standard and I feel that Iam inputting all the efforts needed to produce a good standard of work.

Effort- 1- I think that Iam a key attritbute to class disscusions and is not afraid to get something worng as it can be corrected. Also, my efforts with homework have been good as I spend a long time on my homework.

Punctuailty-3- My punctuailty needs to be improved as I have been late serveral times and missed 2/3 days of media due to illness.

Homework-1- I have given myself a 1 for my homework as I feel that I always give my homework on time and up to a satisfactory standard.

Working Independantly- 2- I have the ability to work on my own however, I need the motivation or the push from someone to do it all on my own.

Quality of writing- 3- I need to proof read my work and use more media terminology in my writing.

Organisation of Media folder- 3- I do not have a organised folder however, i do have all the sheets they just need to be put in order.

Oral contributions in class- 1- My oral contribution in class is excellent as I am always giving my own opinions and views.

Standard of Module 5 blog - 1- The standard of my med 5 blog is excellent as all the work is poster up with subheadings and colour codes to make it clear.

Standard of Module 6 blog- 2- All the work that need to be done is up on the blog however, it is not much on there.

WWW-
  • Oral contributuion.
  • Meeting homework dealines.
  • Presentation of blog work.

EBI-

  • Organise folder.
  • Proof read my work.
  • Use media a-z guide more often to gather more media terminology.

No comments: